Hello,
I am starting this blog to document my travels through SE Asia and China. Currently, I am in Seattle preparing for the last final exam of my undergraduate career at the University of Washington. After a grueling Chinese exam and a weekend of heavy packing, I will be flying to Bangkok on Monday, the 9th. Once arrived in Bangkok I will stay one night, before I board a bus and head to Mae Sot, along the Thai/Burma border. If all goes to plan, I will get into Mae Sot in the evening of the 11th, where I will begin my summer working with an NGO in the field of Burmese human rights. After a summer there, I will be making my way up to Shanghai around the 1st of September. There, I will meet my girlfriend Jessie and we will begin teaching English at a university in Nanjing.
This is just a brief outline of what is expected to come. In all, I will be out of the US for about 13-14 months and I invite all of you to join in this journey, as I have always longed for this opportunity. Please feel free to comment and post any questions, as I will do my best to respond immediately.
Thanks and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes....
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment